Stand Up Paddle Training
Join Master Paddler Sarah Tiefenthaler and the Yoga Kai Hawai'i ohana for a day of Stand Up Paddle (SUP) training on O'ahu!
Wednesday, February 28th 2018 8am-2pm, Kawela Bay O'ahu North Shore
World Paddle Association
The WPA provides SUP Water Safety & Education for instructors from our expert staff designed to educate and inform all levels of instructors with water safety and preparation. With the rapid growth of stand up paddling the WPA Board of Instructors has put together a comprehensive instructional curriculum to educate instructors to include purchasing decisions, paddling technique and water dynamics in all bodies of water with safety being the top priority with instruction to educate for fun and safety for the paddling community.
Students certified to give lessons to instruct paddlers as a WPA Certified Instructor.
Fee: $295.00 ($75.00 yearly fee included the first year)
5 hours of class/water instruction, 80% on class examination.
Yearly Instructor fee: $75.00 (required to maintain instructor status)
- Marketing: instructors will be posted by name, level and region on the WPA website
- Insurance: discounted rates with individual, company and club insurance
- Backed by a structured organization with the WPA and the WPA Board of Instructors
- Updates with curriculum supplied to all WPA instructors
- WPA member only offers and discounts